Carltonsports.in provides a special Warranty Policy-Carlton Secure, to its customers for purchases made directly on carltonsports.in. Carlton secure and the return policy are not the same.
Carltonsports.in aims to ensure complete customer satisfaction with regard to the products available on the official website. While we make sure that all our products meet the standards and are of finest quality, a manufacturing defect may occur at times due to unforeseen circumstances.
Under Carlton Secure, we will cover and replace any product(s) which do not perform as expected due to manufacturing defects for all products purchased on carltonsports.in
The replacement will take place under the following conditions based on each product category:
- The period of warranty coverage: 3 months (90 calendar days) from the date carltonsports.in delivered the product.
- What's covered - Only manufacturing defects in the frame, shaft or grip.
- What's not covered - Any damages caused by clashes, over-tension, wear and tear, strings and general use.
- Suppose there is any indication of other integral physical damage that could cause a failure of the structure of the racket's frame. In that case, Carltonsports.in will not replace it under the Carlton Secure.
- Wrong size (junior/regular) or colour ordered is not considered a valid reason for replacement.
- Please note that if a claim is accepted and a replacement processed, the replaced racket will be without any strings. If the racket previously ordered becomes unavailable, we will provide a racket of equal price and similar specifications at our discretion.
- Grips and strings are considered consumables, are not covered under the Carlton Secure and will not be replaced by Carltonsports.in
- Shuttlecocks (both feather and nylon) do not carry any warranty and do not qualify for replacement.
Apparels, Bags, Kitbag,
- The period of warranty coverage: 3 months (90 calendar days) from the date Carlton Sports delivered the product.
- What's covered - Manufacturing defects only.
- What's not covered - Damages caused manually, wear and tear.
Here's how you can claim replacement:
If you receive a product with a manufacturing defect, you can submit a claim with the following:
- Photograph of the product and the area you believe is having a manufacturing defect.
- Purchase Invoice of the same product
Upon receipt of confirmation of an application for Carlton Secure Claim, you will need to ship the product at your own expense to Future Ways Inc,Second Floor,4 KGM Building,East Park Road,Karol Bagh,Delhi-110005. Once your product has been delivered, by the courier partner, to Carltonsports.in, it may take between 3-5 working days to process your request.
If carltonsports.in accepts the request under the Carlton secure Policy, we will ship out a replacement within 48 hours of accepting the request.
If carltonsports.in rejects the request, you will be required to arrange return shipping of the product within 72 hours of the rejection of the request. If return shipping arrangements are not made within 72 hours the product may be discarded by carltonsport.in .
carltonsports.in 's decision in respect of the claimed product shall be final and confidential.